Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113583 AlastairWard Sep 30 2022, 7:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110856 Aumiller May 13 2022, 4:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113587 4miae54100er9 Sep 30 2022, 11:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113588 5alicee41100wh7 Sep 30 2022, 11:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110857 tofuladu May 13 2022, 5:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110859 acaragse46 May 13 2022, 6:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110860 sonasamal May 13 2022, 7:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113590 4milae9185gp1 Sep 30 2022, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113595 9audreye8691to4 Sep 30 2022, 3:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113597 5audreyc9722wN6 Sep 30 2022, 4:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113598 9andrewc341tB5 Sep 30 2022, 4:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110870 taniagsandoval May 14 2022, 4:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110871 hanaibaldwin May 14 2022, 4:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113609 dronylodz Oct 1 2022, 9:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113615 osuzipybo Oct 1 2022, 4:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113617 mapachf12 Oct 1 2022, 5:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113618 yvoqefy Oct 1 2022, 6:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113628 inpopsuhi21 Oct 2 2022, 7:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110887 AlexuskBaker May 15 2022, 4:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110888 rileygolson May 15 2022, 6:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113629 ranmacardcred56 Oct 2 2022, 8:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113631 palawx87 Oct 2 2022, 9:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113632 carfatttedna46 Oct 2 2022, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113633 liaspecsiouten11 Oct 2 2022, 9:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113634 razzdentmistmes52 Oct 2 2022, 10:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110897 aasiyaray May 15 2022, 8:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110898 tanusharma May 15 2022, 10:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110902 Freyedcf May 16 2022, 7:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113635 reaidanwallvi66 Oct 2 2022, 10:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113636 groupanbalpai47 Oct 2 2022, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet