Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113637 jadbkatstisa37 Oct 2 2022, 11:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113639 zaslakg25 Oct 2 2022, 12:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113643 wrozgp51 Oct 2 2022, 5:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110899 franklingfowler May 16 2022, 3:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113649 dronbydgoszcz Oct 3 2022, 7:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113650 coavewatzla69 Oct 3 2022, 8:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113651 wievercontror22 Oct 3 2022, 8:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110901 maciiponce May 16 2022, 4:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110908 AngelokOconnell May 17 2022, 4:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113652 bantosv56 Oct 3 2022, 8:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113655 soltysh89 Oct 3 2022, 2:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110913 lucycarter4488 May 17 2022, 6:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110916 Trimbafc2 May 17 2022, 7:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113669 brunogglover Oct 4 2022, 8:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113671 kelsebeword79 Oct 4 2022, 8:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113676 Nophiel65 Oct 4 2022, 12:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110922 FlorentLarouche May 27 2022, 10:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110928 Vegatibl May 17 2022, 9:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110931 Herbytro May 17 2022, 11:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110939 Parderdf May 18 2022, 7:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113691 loyom Oct 5 2022, 8:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113694 Aithuriel69 Oct 5 2022, 9:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113706 Xbaruchiel51 Oct 6 2022, 7:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113711 star_anita Oct 6 2022, 10:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110969 riwazali May 18 2022, 8:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113712 elejatzai86 Oct 6 2022, 12:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113714 mactofaklo25 Oct 6 2022, 1:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113715 gulmsi18 Oct 6 2022, 1:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113720 marceh78 Oct 6 2022, 6:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110971 Glyn86573 May 18 2022, 8:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, l)ark_ssj9kevin, Dem0n, lifebot