Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113432 portbarkuytric16 Sep 24 2022, 2:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113436 crawabarspeel17 Sep 24 2022, 6:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110761 SabrinakPope May 9 2022, 4:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113437 fulltettacos18 Sep 24 2022, 6:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113480 Teresagleon Sep 27 2022, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110783 rabimittal May 9 2022, 9:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110785 makhiggunderwood May 10 2022, 4:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113505 aqizoses Sep 28 2022, 6:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113520 aqetam Sep 29 2022, 9:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113523 august Sep 29 2022, 9:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110788 sofiaray May 10 2022, 5:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110791 Owodcfvb6 May 10 2022, 6:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110792 TristonkRosales May 10 2022, 6:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113526 Aznew47 Sep 29 2022, 10:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113527 8lydiac8623wM3 Sep 29 2022, 10:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113528 1madisonc263ho0 Sep 29 2022, 11:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110794 shreenaidu May 10 2022, 7:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113530 3andrewc281hM4 Sep 29 2022, 11:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113532 9emmac1622wB3 Sep 29 2022, 12:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113533 7jordane4591ec1 Sep 29 2022, 12:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113535 2claudiae7785ge0 Sep 29 2022, 1:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113538 5avae9485fL0 Sep 29 2022, 3:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110822 aleahgswanson May 11 2022, 6:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110817 JocelynkBallard May 11 2022, 3:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110842 silusingh May 12 2022, 6:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110844 Bambatgb May 12 2022, 6:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110846 dharmaray May 12 2022, 7:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110836 susanijames May 12 2022, 4:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110837 abigayleikent May 12 2022, 4:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110839 tyrellipratt May 12 2022, 5:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Decency