Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
110570 Mendelowitz Apr 28 2022, 5:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110574 Vtgbhhn4 Apr 28 2022, 11:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113173 Hbolek44 Sep 13 2022, 12:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113175 3milac59100x45eb1 Sep 13 2022, 2:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113183 Jzustr63 Sep 14 2022, 7:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113185 izayahkmccullough Sep 14 2022, 8:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110586 Flakerty Apr 29 2022, 4:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110587 Ashwood26259 Apr 29 2022, 8:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110591 Corbohyr Apr 30 2022, 2:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113207 stasicu72 Sep 15 2022, 11:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113226 marzsou19 Sep 16 2022, 1:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113227 5lydiac931x45fe6 Sep 16 2022, 1:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113228 2taylore2922x45ee6 Sep 16 2022, 1:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110601 ranishah Apr 30 2022, 8:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110607 Rodak73317 May 2 2022, 12:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113231 1camilac151x45eb4 Sep 16 2022, 5:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113232 6alicee7523x45hg3 Sep 16 2022, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110611 AcastusMirituse May 17 2022, 1:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110619 quigolfcontta83 May 2 2022, 5:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110620 finboykontnot69 May 2 2022, 5:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110621 enzelhaibrah32 May 2 2022, 5:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110622 minpobaber24 May 2 2022, 6:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110625 laultimcasusb25 May 2 2022, 7:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110627 gargmedenig67 May 2 2022, 7:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110628 acavscounev92 May 2 2022, 7:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110629 liahinfores46 May 2 2022, 7:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113270 iwpawu53 Sep 17 2022, 1:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113273 3adrianc691x45rM7 Sep 17 2022, 2:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110642 inifelrol98 May 3 2022, 4:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113307 jobudg87 Sep 19 2022, 6:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Excalibur