Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113076 trusadazen67 Sep 7 2022, 11:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110511 Nichlos33750 Apr 25 2022, 9:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110514 Priggehr Apr 26 2022, 2:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113077 hedisute27 Sep 7 2022, 11:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113079 requanrelo67 Sep 7 2022, 3:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113080 ranfirsfahda36 Sep 7 2022, 4:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113081 crypmaptiver27 Sep 7 2022, 5:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113087 pasmaevonso53 Sep 8 2022, 5:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113091 handgorthapa13 Sep 8 2022, 7:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113094 dronolsztynso Sep 8 2022, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110528 Bastedo10421 Apr 26 2022, 5:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110529 Beynogh3 Apr 26 2022, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113096 Dbkug05 Sep 8 2022, 11:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113097 morchialipvi27 Sep 8 2022, 12:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113098 ratocuge42 Sep 8 2022, 12:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110531 sundaridevi Apr 26 2022, 9:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113101 barsbuttheartloc73 Sep 8 2022, 1:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113103 tiunersnando77 Sep 8 2022, 3:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113104 leswembtigi37 Sep 8 2022, 3:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113105 starapcooly26 Sep 8 2022, 3:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113113 quitagoli37 Sep 9 2022, 6:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110551 pabananana Apr 27 2022, 6:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113115 CourseMentorpro Sep 9 2022, 7:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113118 Acadriel76 Sep 9 2022, 8:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113121 Oyaor56 Sep 9 2022, 10:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110566 amitgalhoti Apr 28 2022, 3:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113149 girame Sep 12 2022, 8:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113152 Igryexz56 Sep 12 2022, 11:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110570 Mendelowitz Apr 28 2022, 5:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110574 Vtgbhhn4 Apr 28 2022, 11:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Zoan