Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
112757 reitaicaphand27 Aug 19 2022, 10:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112760 Ftour73 Aug 19 2022, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112793 repkehyvan99 Aug 21 2022, 3:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112809 NovalogicWintermute Aug 23 2022, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 2 2 -134
112813 Jveemsiu72 Aug 23 2022, 8:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112815 Lmuxzeo67 Aug 23 2022, 11:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112846 montthawrnocon44 Aug 25 2022, 10:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110366 Bargathy Apr 19 2022, 5:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110367 ankurlaal Apr 19 2022, 7:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112847 franarener72 Aug 25 2022, 10:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112849 chesu42 Aug 25 2022, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112851 turystyk Aug 25 2022, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112878 raeganfdlambert Aug 27 2022, 10:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112879 CarolAtkins Aug 27 2022, 12:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110368 Shatekyu Apr 20 2022, 1:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112894 troupansiro54 Aug 28 2022, 3:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112902 hournolibal61 Aug 29 2022, 4:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112912 frammacejar24 Aug 29 2022, 12:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112913 Speka56 Aug 29 2022, 12:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112915 oplfgdf Aug 29 2022, 3:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112929 pola333 Aug 30 2022, 7:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110375 paigeugalloway Apr 28 2022, 9:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110392 namitasen Apr 20 2022, 7:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112933 mantcontdebo41 Aug 30 2022, 12:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112935 bistterpittbars67 Aug 30 2022, 3:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112948 pavel Aug 31 2022, 9:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112952 dronednd Aug 31 2022, 9:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110395 Donnagbg Apr 20 2022, 10:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112970 kimorakrubio Sep 1 2022, 7:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112975 Fithuriel37 Sep 1 2022, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid