Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
112976 parasbanquet Sep 1 2022, 9:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112978 pagcaconkey55 Sep 1 2022, 10:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112980 lackpomvici34 Sep 1 2022, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112982 Cstaosi85 Sep 1 2022, 1:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110407 manifest5rule May 11 2022, 1:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112994 Eglidu73 Sep 2 2022, 7:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112998 Bnmuend45 Sep 2 2022, 12:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110416 midasmanifestation9 May 9 2022, 2:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110420 Lagatedc Apr 21 2022, 3:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113001 matkeg96 Sep 2 2022, 3:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110426 Paddiowe Apr 22 2022, 1:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110427 affiliate59returns May 11 2022, 8:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110434 Carillion61010 Apr 22 2022, 2:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113034 aditi Sep 5 2022, 9:15 am Hidden 2 2 0 -140
113035 ficlmesicri34 Sep 5 2022, 8:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113039 Pvyes41 Sep 5 2022, 12:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113040 camobbusub14 Sep 5 2022, 1:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113041 ixike Sep 5 2022, 1:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110437 Zapp65787 Apr 23 2022, 1:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110468 idsparvemap38 Apr 23 2022, 6:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113043 hemsmirisy73 Sep 5 2022, 2:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113044 nforiplane44 Sep 5 2022, 2:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113045 puzzviresu61 Sep 5 2022, 3:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113056 rhodpatafaq76 Sep 6 2022, 11:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113057 tacsojoti15 Sep 6 2022, 11:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113059 tenmekanling64 Sep 6 2022, 1:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110487 Durrance75864 Apr 24 2022, 5:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110510 Gethers57224 Apr 25 2022, 7:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113070 rnvalves Sep 7 2022, 9:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113075 agoctillie22 Sep 7 2022, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Zoan