Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
112628 nawhigete47 Aug 12 2022, 12:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112629 ncheturrama57 Aug 12 2022, 12:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112631 lersecata31 Aug 12 2022, 12:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112632 woobaredu75 Aug 12 2022, 12:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110290 Lipsief2 Apr 13 2022, 3:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112633 raivegecur47 Aug 12 2022, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112643 tocodorre26 Aug 13 2022, 5:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112645 neltovabguls32 Aug 13 2022, 5:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112646 naiholbackni26 Aug 13 2022, 6:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110297 Harenijjh Apr 14 2022, 6:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112667 feketlade41 Aug 14 2022, 12:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112676 sicdiawatbi56 Aug 15 2022, 5:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112678 batile Aug 15 2022, 8:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112695 statungiheatw36 Aug 16 2022, 5:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112698 Frobciu70 Aug 16 2022, 7:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110309 Sojkfvg2 Apr 15 2022, 7:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110310 holaf Apr 15 2022, 8:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112699 etquicontva52 Aug 16 2022, 7:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112700 cafbestmilggul74 Aug 16 2022, 7:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112701 tirazzrete76 Aug 16 2022, 7:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110312 kolertysama5 Apr 15 2022, 9:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112703 dieprocelpep53 Aug 16 2022, 7:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110342 simaray Apr 18 2022, 9:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112704 efkhapigep65 Aug 16 2022, 8:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112705 macareme27 Aug 16 2022, 8:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112706 compedisni37 Aug 16 2022, 8:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112707 reichatesu76 Aug 16 2022, 8:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112739 Boestr15 Aug 18 2022, 8:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112753 Mbaglis09 Aug 19 2022, 9:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112754 lanmemacgnorth41 Aug 19 2022, 9:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid