Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
110135 Klinkenberg Apr 6 2022, 2:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110136 ringtacacse78 Apr 6 2022, 5:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110137 pergtymodys14 Apr 6 2022, 5:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110139 nelsoteanba37 Apr 6 2022, 6:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110140 vertysadoras4 Apr 6 2022, 6:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110141 purbmathysag49 Apr 6 2022, 7:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112264 forneims1963 Jul 21 2022, 6:51 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -147
112277 rahul94 Jul 21 2022, 7:26 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
112280 MelissaReyes Jul 21 2022, 8:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112297 MartinAngus Jul 22 2022, 10:00 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
112328 RyanMorison Jul 24 2022, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112335 ryderatl Jul 25 2022, 7:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112351 suri1205 Jul 26 2022, 4:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112356 ewe900 Jul 26 2022, 9:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112358 Fithuriel69 Jul 26 2022, 12:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110154 Vespiahn Apr 7 2022, 3:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110160 Settimod Apr 7 2022, 7:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110161 Mullahey32158 Apr 7 2022, 9:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112371 raiblahpenlau17 Jul 27 2022, 6:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112373 Hmuxzeo29 Jul 27 2022, 7:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112375 forvaidentvil19 Jul 27 2022, 8:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112376 tiospacerca47 Jul 27 2022, 8:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112377 faimobuhor26 Jul 27 2022, 9:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112384 betavila64 Jul 27 2022, 11:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112406 Gusiel08 Jul 28 2022, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112421 Nesylis54 Jul 29 2022, 8:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110191 tannaee3855 Apr 8 2022, 3:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112436 cara Jul 30 2022, 7:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112442 slwlukw15 Jul 30 2022, 1:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112482 Ruthrussell Aug 2 2022, 6:25 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145

Pages: < 1 « 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Butch