Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
112061 eleanorsfdickerson Jul 6 2022, 6:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112062 cortee14 Jul 6 2022, 7:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112064 morgansfswanson Jul 6 2022, 8:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112075 adriannaybradley Jul 7 2022, 4:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112087 thomasfrank Jul 8 2022, 4:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112088 aaronramsdale Jul 8 2022, 5:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110088 Blackley Apr 4 2022, 2:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110091 Saxbury14995 Apr 4 2022, 5:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110092 imexnchecsen84 Apr 4 2022, 5:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112139 whifinniles75 Jul 13 2022, 12:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112150 stunanimscav72 Jul 14 2022, 7:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112152 folgtiriti26 Jul 14 2022, 7:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110093 vierobopa16 Apr 4 2022, 5:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110094 heacopennie99 Apr 4 2022, 6:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110095 wellmisigni25 Apr 4 2022, 6:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112162 DaveKeller Jul 15 2022, 4:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112165 ortriminul42 Jul 15 2022, 7:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112169 FXFlat Jul 15 2022, 10:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110098 kolpertysada7 Apr 4 2022, 10:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112173 tommathur Jul 15 2022, 11:42 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
112174 decusballders67 Jul 15 2022, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112202 letapancthin55 Jul 17 2022, 8:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112204 esgotdiwer16 Jul 17 2022, 9:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110113 Corchero54694 Apr 5 2022, 3:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110115 prehbuerelin75 Apr 5 2022, 5:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112205 citibourpers64 Jul 17 2022, 9:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110116 xlibpermula12 Apr 5 2022, 5:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112221 clinperscasbu32 Jul 18 2022, 7:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112222 baulicapa63 Jul 18 2022, 7:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112224 amacadpo26 Jul 18 2022, 7:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot