Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
111493 robertdeborah Jun 7 2022, 7:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109893 lidecuran92 Mar 25 2022, 4:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109902 qdjkiqsqb Mar 26 2022, 2:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109945 bigamandas Mar 27 2022, 5:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111506 bekab Jun 8 2022, 5:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111532 Jankoffi Jun 9 2022, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111540 jacobhue Jun 10 2022, 7:06 am Hidden 2 0 3 -141
111545 styluttracan39 Jun 10 2022, 4:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111550 Christine980 Jun 10 2022, 9:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111578 nulrecencu74 Jun 12 2022, 5:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109950 Cotheran Mar 27 2022, 11:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109951 Szitar21936 Mar 28 2022, 12:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109952 Lahue84579 Mar 28 2022, 12:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111602 hotmailentrar9 Jun 13 2022, 6:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111618 zairejspence Jun 14 2022, 3:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111622 Iyaor11 Jun 14 2022, 6:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111662 pabi12 Jun 16 2022, 4:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109967 Yaftalis Mar 28 2022, 1:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109968 Neithejg Mar 28 2022, 3:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109969 sumansutar Mar 28 2022, 6:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111682 henrywang2531 Jun 17 2022, 8:40 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
111725 davongcross Jun 20 2022, 6:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111755 Drerayunt Jun 21 2022, 8:07 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
109972 Swatloski Mar 29 2022, 12:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111758 uslugidronem Jun 21 2022, 9:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109986 Hovanesian36256 Mar 29 2022, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111788 1234hi Jun 23 2022, 2:01 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
111792 abdecdescnar89 Jun 23 2022, 4:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111793 afaqeler48 Jun 23 2022, 4:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111805 urriirurr Jun 24 2022, 2:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, RIVE, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]