Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
109703 Niemiec1 Mar 17 2022, 2:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109704 Moreida30550 Mar 17 2022, 4:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109705 shereeee3644 Mar 17 2022, 4:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109706 leciaee2333 Mar 17 2022, 5:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111170 prevtodnoco12 May 25 2022, 3:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111172 misshumvina56 May 25 2022, 3:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111178 wiesulockmorr85 May 25 2022, 7:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109707 holmesamanda Mar 17 2022, 6:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109710 dentholactei75 Mar 17 2022, 6:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109712 termisetee62 Mar 17 2022, 6:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109713 tiffanyff3953 Mar 17 2022, 6:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109714 starsinghofo79 Mar 17 2022, 6:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109715 ressieee3334 Mar 17 2022, 7:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109716 sheriee3646 Mar 17 2022, 7:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109727 Burrfvg3 Mar 18 2022, 12:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109728 Reagigf6 Mar 18 2022, 2:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111217 laneyflynn May 26 2022, 4:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111218 mohamedyvazquez May 26 2022, 5:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111220 ChadSpivey May 26 2022, 6:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109729 ydariqot Mar 18 2022, 4:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109730 Wille87660 Mar 18 2022, 4:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109735 benstoke Mar 20 2022, 3:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109738 fursskinicov94 Mar 19 2022, 4:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109741 mozeticord51 Mar 19 2022, 4:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109744 abrielis Mar 19 2022, 6:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109745 indisdekin82 Mar 19 2022, 7:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109746 noagrinoveb33 Mar 19 2022, 7:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109747 tapichifa72 Mar 19 2022, 8:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109749 sandsotochsang34 Mar 19 2022, 9:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111249 joycasabo76 May 27 2022, 3:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, properallow4