Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
109605 freidaff1382 Mar 12 2022, 7:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110941 patenrifor48 May 18 2022, 7:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110942 rhizsubslodead36 May 18 2022, 7:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110943 ssuchtabeni54 May 18 2022, 8:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110944 mayhuatanwalk12 May 18 2022, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109606 tijuanaff3955 Mar 12 2022, 8:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110983 RubyRemillard May 19 2022, 6:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110986 inoverfred26 May 19 2022, 7:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110989 lilerespilg68 May 19 2022, 7:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110990 turnlesspresnest96 May 19 2022, 7:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110993 poispeedetber79 May 19 2022, 8:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109621 neveahfpineda Mar 13 2022, 11:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109624 Phebus65322 Mar 13 2022, 2:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110995 portlibbola65 May 19 2022, 8:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110996 glisimades91 May 19 2022, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111074 ciecivape29 May 22 2022, 6:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109637 Biros27809 Mar 14 2022, 2:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109638 Korbrfvg Mar 14 2022, 2:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111108 myleeyturner May 23 2022, 4:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111112 MadysonkLara May 23 2022, 6:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111115 mushroomdispensary1 May 23 2022, 7:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109660 alesiaff75 Mar 15 2022, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109663 catheyff597 Mar 15 2022, 1:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109664 Bietsch4 Mar 15 2022, 2:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109666 ermaee1240 Mar 15 2022, 4:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109667 racquelee3268 Mar 15 2022, 4:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109674 williemaeee4186 Mar 15 2022, 6:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109675 barberaff342 Mar 15 2022, 6:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109696 RemiMatthews Mar 16 2022, 4:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109702 Giambrone78278 Mar 17 2022, 12:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, RIVE