Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
109989 kolertysadoda2 Mar 30 2022, 12:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109995 AcastusMiritus Mar 31 2022, 12:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111846 garygbarajas Jun 25 2022, 9:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111853 amarigmcintosh Jun 26 2022, 3:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110015 ccreolo Mar 30 2022, 2:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111857 sonip Jun 26 2022, 8:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110019 Fleitma04 Mar 30 2022, 3:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111883 Tucan Jun 27 2022, 4:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110044 quoprophbidy79 Mar 31 2022, 4:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110045 Lellewer Mar 31 2022, 5:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110048 Crousore8054 Mar 31 2022, 9:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111899 Dzelylis71 Jun 28 2022, 7:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110056 Sowelswa Apr 1 2022, 4:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111906 diasacoupe71 Jun 28 2022, 9:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111908 ninpearlconneck25 Jun 28 2022, 9:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110057 mosirase41 Apr 1 2022, 4:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111949 amandy74 Jun 30 2022, 12:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111961 goshm32 Jul 1 2022, 12:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110068 Friedmann Apr 2 2022, 2:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110073 Damian_Wayne Apr 5 2022, 9:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110074 Preyer39146 Apr 3 2022, 4:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111995 catherinesfruiz Jul 3 2022, 4:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112035 Barton_fresh Jul 5 2022, 5:49 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
112037 sonoko Jul 5 2022, 7:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112041 heysmil Jul 5 2022, 9:28 am Hidden 2 2 0 -140
112042 Lipner215 Jul 5 2022, 9:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110075 kolertyfersa2 Apr 3 2022, 9:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110076 Rutherst Apr 4 2022, 12:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112057 trenuririd42 Jul 6 2022, 4:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112058 rhininriku83 Jul 6 2022, 5:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, RIVE, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]