Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
120770 Mcnickfv May 16 2023, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120771 xaisachumbsel5954 May 16 2023, 3:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120772 Kobylski May 16 2023, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117103 Churchyh Mar 9 2023, 11:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117111 jotsrr Mar 14 2023, 5:11 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
117118 Bafftgrf Mar 10 2023, 9:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117120 Kreffter Mar 10 2023, 11:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120774 Ballesterous37173 May 16 2023, 5:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120775 Cityfvtt May 16 2023, 6:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120776 Mcgougan27060 May 16 2023, 9:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120777 Brunette May 16 2023, 11:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120778 Boufforg May 16 2023, 11:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120779 Dunstg03 May 17 2023, 2:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120782 Druman97 May 17 2023, 6:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117122 Oredcfrt Mar 10 2023, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117127 Difede31789 Mar 10 2023, 6:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117157 saigecfho Mar 11 2023, 6:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117163 zaydencfstevenson Mar 11 2023, 9:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120783 lucyladd May 17 2023, 8:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120785 Majufvgt May 17 2023, 9:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120786 Sternod2180 May 17 2023, 9:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120787 divipeamil3596 May 17 2023, 9:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120789 hearneucasort4948 May 17 2023, 10:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120790 bioseecheckre3438 May 17 2023, 10:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120791 no1assignmenthelp Jul 3 2023, 11:06 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
117164 ashleycfstephenson Mar 11 2023, 9:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117166 xaviercfkelley Mar 11 2023, 10:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117248 trippcfcowan Mar 12 2023, 5:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117257 jakecfgates Mar 12 2023, 8:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117258 ainsleycfharris Mar 12 2023, 8:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Sie_Sayoka