Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
120792 tedormomi2919 May 17 2023, 12:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120793 bylifirebhal May 17 2023, 12:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120794 vejubunnonp8124 May 17 2023, 12:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120796 Kuizinaf May 17 2023, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120797 bylifireuzmq May 17 2023, 5:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120798 Gallemtise May 17 2023, 5:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120799 Sewester20578 May 17 2023, 6:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117266 rainacfflores Mar 12 2023, 10:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117267 7madisone57100rp3 Mar 12 2023, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117277 Bonaventura Mar 12 2023, 2:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117295 ipegiv Mar 12 2023, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120800 igurad May 17 2023, 11:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120802 Piskfvff May 18 2023, 12:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120803 Lankford May 18 2023, 12:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120805 Roll7143 May 18 2023, 1:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120806 Ashbacher7421 May 18 2023, 3:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117298 ynojoq Mar 12 2023, 6:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117307 yxarome Mar 12 2023, 9:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117319 Smothers42710 Mar 13 2023, 2:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117331 ylyxycuc Mar 13 2023, 4:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120808 adamusa May 18 2023, 4:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120809 aptaeheaxan8196 May 18 2023, 5:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120810 thrilysrogarp4959 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
120811 yahirddguerrero May 18 2023, 6:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120812 kameronddbraun May 18 2023, 7:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120813 Ngryexz40 May 18 2023, 7:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120814 Burrusfv May 18 2023, 8:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120816 londonddlam May 18 2023, 8:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120820 Dpeka11 May 18 2023, 10:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117335 kaitlynndfmeyers Mar 13 2023, 5:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot