Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
112482 Ruthrussell Aug 2 2022, 6:25 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
110192 Castlen1 Apr 8 2022, 4:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110196 jenaff1781 Apr 8 2022, 4:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110199 laceyee2192 Apr 8 2022, 5:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112496 piotrophicith85 Aug 3 2022, 5:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110200 oliviaee3140 Apr 8 2022, 6:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110201 tangelaee3850 Apr 8 2022, 8:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110202 jeanaff1761 Apr 8 2022, 8:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112497 poutihapu75 Aug 3 2022, 5:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110203 etheleneff1261 Apr 8 2022, 9:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110206 Werk67541 Apr 9 2022, 12:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112498 locsirere49 Aug 3 2022, 5:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110217 jaylenuwashington Apr 9 2022, 2:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110219 Celadont Apr 9 2022, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112544 addysonjkcastaneda Aug 6 2022, 5:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112571 lenka6352 Aug 8 2022, 8:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112576 koscnf36 Aug 8 2022, 9:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110256 Makahbgg3 Apr 11 2022, 7:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112581 rainsa8852 Aug 8 2022, 12:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112586 merbosemins72 Aug 9 2022, 6:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112587 proderleglo64 Aug 9 2022, 6:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112588 lenstrogtiodar53 Aug 9 2022, 6:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110258 Zephier5733 Apr 11 2022, 9:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110270 dubaipropertyinv Apr 12 2022, 3:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112591 shinwo61 Aug 9 2022, 1:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112599 Kawaguchi Aug 10 2022, 10:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112602 kuc52 Aug 10 2022, 11:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112617 reentb61 Aug 11 2022, 12:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110278 pampertree13 Apr 12 2022, 5:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112626 Yabalim76 Aug 12 2022, 11:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Dem0n