Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
117497 Mauesd04 Mar 16 2023, 8:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117505 Buquefgt Mar 16 2023, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120910 Tankrfvg May 24 2023, 8:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120915 tosztocczq May 24 2023, 11:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120916 Hitzler73822 May 24 2023, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120918 Rojgvfrt May 24 2023, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120920 Hojczyks May 24 2023, 7:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120922 Misseltofe May 24 2023, 10:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117493 matthiaskolson Mar 16 2023, 6:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117506 misymechar9498 Mar 16 2023, 4:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117509 Denicent Mar 16 2023, 5:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117513 Mented05 Mar 16 2023, 10:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117517 arodikocy Mar 17 2023, 1:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120923 Siemecc03 May 24 2023, 11:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120924 rozvalil May 24 2023, 11:44 pm Hidden 1 1 0 -145
120925 Garichwe May 25 2023, 12:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120927 Strohbehn58216 May 25 2023, 1:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120928 Salamj01 May 25 2023, 2:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120930 Basiliere55656 May 25 2023, 2:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117518 katyvang Jul 25 2023, 9:13 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
120935 unalecet3842 May 25 2023, 6:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120936 fencalemal1325 May 25 2023, 6:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120940 Gundrd03 May 25 2023, 8:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120941 Jeans76440 May 25 2023, 8:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117519 otokem Mar 17 2023, 3:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117520 onexaciqe Mar 17 2023, 4:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117524 Tisidcff Mar 17 2023, 8:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117528 psychologbrzeg Mar 18 2023, 10:15 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
120944 Forschner4738 May 25 2023, 9:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120945 Recupero31346 May 25 2023, 10:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry