Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
110643 Raupp59414 May 3 2022, 5:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110644 lolertyfersa May 3 2022, 6:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110645 Gomberg37889 May 3 2022, 10:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113313 ringbootsskepum28 Sep 19 2022, 10:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113319 fehoumusga14 Sep 19 2022, 2:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113322 dragonpunya Sep 19 2022, 4:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113349 gilbertazevedo Sep 20 2022, 5:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110656 Galleset May 4 2022, 5:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110659 Ribb31798 May 4 2022, 7:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110661 Durnford67422 May 5 2022, 12:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113351 bohemia Sep 20 2022, 6:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113358 Jayaspin Sep 21 2022, 2:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113359 Kfyiwa53 Sep 21 2022, 6:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113360 benchnonpbadpo42 Sep 21 2022, 7:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113364 tehdecapos95 Sep 21 2022, 10:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113367 stardusts Sep 21 2022, 11:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113370 BENTO77 Sep 21 2022, 2:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113373 fakramapa99 Sep 21 2022, 4:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113384 ramirokwest Sep 22 2022, 10:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113408 memoledin87 Sep 23 2022, 9:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110702 jertygernasa5 May 6 2022, 8:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110715 sahilbasanti May 7 2022, 9:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110720 jertysernas May 8 2022, 12:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113410 Ruggs78600 Sep 23 2022, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113423 atyckalwa61 Sep 24 2022, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113425 pagecibou99 Sep 24 2022, 8:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113429 cryperccacbest76 Sep 24 2022, 2:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110754 sibuhansda May 8 2022, 9:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110763 yandelgggill May 9 2022, 6:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113431 tremdestheatlcock75 Sep 24 2022, 2:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Excalibur