Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
117555 scottkwilkinsonf Mar 19 2023, 9:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117556 darienklarsenf Mar 19 2023, 10:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117559 Lillament Mar 19 2023, 4:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120979 miscreecumbges2359 May 28 2023, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120981 manbackspidlan9645 May 28 2023, 12:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120982 Kramperins May 28 2023, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120983 Arcaro70665 May 28 2023, 1:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117562 Stipanuk66861 Mar 20 2023, 4:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117567 psychologolesnica Mar 20 2023, 8:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117568 psychologwrocart Mar 20 2023, 8:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120984 Kutyreus May 28 2023, 6:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120985 Niedzielski May 28 2023, 7:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120986 Bebber33068 May 28 2023, 8:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120990 Kerophis91 May 29 2023, 7:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120992 Pachod03 May 29 2023, 9:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120993 Hinderberger May 29 2023, 9:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120994 Cannellos7081 May 29 2023, 11:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120995 Rqeok54 May 29 2023, 11:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120996 Delphff06 May 29 2023, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120998 Kielagf01 May 29 2023, 4:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117569 Vandersf Mar 20 2023, 8:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117570 Zalozeniefirmy388 Mar 20 2023, 9:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120999 Rellamas May 29 2023, 5:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121001 Saraniti May 29 2023, 6:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121002 Tenoride May 29 2023, 8:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121007 ewanowak0418 Aug 23 2023, 9:22 am Hidden 11 0 0 -150
121009 Mithuriel20 May 30 2023, 8:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121010 Valenza4430 May 30 2023, 8:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121012 silverarte May 30 2023, 10:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121013 Nzustr25 May 30 2023, 10:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, Butch