Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121014 Bruscino May 30 2023, 10:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117572 Cruickshank Mar 20 2023, 11:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117574 Barbierd Mar 20 2023, 4:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117575 RoomService360 Mar 31 2023, 11:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121015 homepicasso May 30 2023, 11:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121016 Satsky31199 May 30 2023, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121020 luszczykwqyr May 30 2023, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121021 Feigenjn May 30 2023, 3:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121023 Swagerds May 30 2023, 4:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121025 Sciffs03 May 30 2023, 6:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121027 Hataway29361 May 30 2023, 10:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121028 Mikes23470 May 31 2023, 12:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121034 ununpiggua3684 May 31 2023, 5:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117576 Zilk46315 Mar 21 2023, 2:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117583 trinitydfrios Mar 21 2023, 9:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117584 cncspindel Mar 21 2023, 9:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117588 Stcyrhyu Mar 21 2023, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121035 Zbaruchiel08 May 31 2023, 6:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121036 goldnaricep5251 May 31 2023, 6:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117586 GutterCleaningBrist Mar 21 2023, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121037 Magyhgg03 May 31 2023, 8:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121038 Dettinger May 31 2023, 8:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121042 Dimanche May 31 2023, 10:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121043 Donaub03 May 31 2023, 11:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121044 nutplat May 31 2023, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121046 teresapal May 31 2023, 1:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121048 Bottorfs May 31 2023, 1:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121050 Comindcf May 31 2023, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121051 blackcap May 31 2023, 2:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121052 Byerleys May 31 2023, 3:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet