Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
117590 serwerkupic83 Mar 21 2023, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117593 Boedings Mar 21 2023, 5:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117597 Irimatau Mar 22 2023, 4:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121053 Wrapefvg May 31 2023, 5:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121055 Siroky48760 May 31 2023, 10:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121057 Shoyejnh May 31 2023, 10:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121058 Onaged05 Jun 1 2023, 1:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121059 sanaodling Jun 1 2023, 3:57 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
121061 jadyndfmoss Jun 1 2023, 5:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121063 Chivggk06 Jun 1 2023, 8:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121066 Jaworgbgg Jun 1 2023, 10:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117599 tessdfochoa Mar 22 2023, 6:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117603 miernikilakieru Mar 22 2023, 10:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117604 mieszpopl Mar 22 2023, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117605 lucsiew Mar 22 2023, 1:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121067 Yerophis40 Jun 1 2023, 11:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121071 Bedgoods Jun 1 2023, 2:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121073 Harntgg02 Jun 1 2023, 3:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121074 Cocraj04 Jun 1 2023, 6:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121075 yellowstork Jun 1 2023, 7:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121076 Borchard24662 Jun 1 2023, 8:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121077 gotmo Jun 1 2023, 8:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121079 ycikicojy Jun 1 2023, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121084 fayefa Jun 7 2023, 3:04 am Hidden 5 0 0 -150
121085 WindowCleaningBrist Jun 2 2023, 8:03 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
117601 mariyahdfweis Mar 22 2023, 7:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121086 Hersom75930 Jun 2 2023, 8:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121089 Sullinge Jun 2 2023, 9:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121090 enymetoh Jun 2 2023, 9:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121093 Gvagru60 Jun 2 2023, 11:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet