Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113839 azehazup Oct 12 2022, 4:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111068 liliannaidurham May 22 2022, 3:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113841 asrecdron Oct 12 2022, 5:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113843 wsholcc75 Oct 12 2022, 5:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111069 DoriankArias May 22 2022, 3:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113860 alianafmcmillan Oct 13 2022, 10:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111073 tromuninal72 May 22 2022, 6:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111078 anabellagnunez May 22 2022, 7:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113864 ebebabuja Oct 13 2022, 11:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113883 alneysvilmun62 Oct 13 2022, 6:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113908 ewofo Oct 14 2022, 3:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111100 nikilray May 22 2022, 10:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113941 ufazarek Oct 16 2022, 8:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113943 zuriww42 Oct 16 2022, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111105 sonythakur May 22 2022, 11:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111109 arunjha May 23 2022, 5:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111111 rajulakda May 23 2022, 5:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111114 nehasahoo May 23 2022, 6:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113950 ymireme Oct 16 2022, 5:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111107 KaidenkCobb May 23 2022, 3:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113979 ypinavec Oct 17 2022, 6:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113992 oquqyz Oct 18 2022, 2:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111113 nathanialyburns May 23 2022, 6:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113993 soundcusbovi31 Oct 18 2022, 2:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111116 RiverkGreene May 23 2022, 8:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111135 Flooklys May 24 2022, 8:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114010 burbeisuggnigs71 Oct 19 2022, 12:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114013 kuriwalco68 Oct 19 2022, 1:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114014 monter76 Oct 19 2022, 1:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114015 probdiscbeschcho43 Oct 19 2022, 1:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor