Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
110981 AspenkMcdowell May 19 2022, 4:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113734 staosi16 Oct 7 2022, 11:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113742 ciagmq73 Oct 7 2022, 6:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110982 BrooklynnkDowns May 19 2022, 4:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110991 Dechesd4 May 19 2022, 7:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113752 ketsxmenoren31 Oct 8 2022, 7:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113753 patderczumho87 Oct 8 2022, 8:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113754 voyrganortai48 Oct 8 2022, 8:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113757 uvafosad Oct 8 2022, 3:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111019 bikashsen May 19 2022, 9:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113764 Rokiskyn Oct 9 2022, 1:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113766 stanjumini48 Oct 9 2022, 3:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113767 ikkumoda79 Oct 9 2022, 3:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113768 icacivpil17 Oct 9 2022, 3:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111021 Sparhawk May 19 2022, 11:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111023 Taniouss May 20 2022, 5:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111025 Mroczkfd May 20 2022, 5:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113782 radiofmonline Oct 10 2022, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113784 soundreminus23 Oct 10 2022, 12:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113785 compskypatan39 Oct 10 2022, 12:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113790 jarzbq52 Oct 10 2022, 4:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113791 isudi Oct 10 2022, 5:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113800 Lloraene57 Oct 11 2022, 7:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111042 Usina70787 May 20 2022, 10:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111047 ranisutar May 21 2022, 5:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111050 bose12 May 21 2022, 8:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111064 Laslothg May 21 2022, 10:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113810 ahomo Oct 11 2022, 2:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113814 garoldm66 Oct 11 2022, 5:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113831 Squahn40 Oct 12 2022, 11:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor