Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
111131 lucilleyespinoza May 24 2022, 4:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114018 bartcanogtals39 Oct 19 2022, 2:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114020 ofibuw Oct 19 2022, 4:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111162 Loidosth May 24 2022, 10:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114034 maswirybull99 Oct 20 2022, 11:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114035 mattrestkomphack45 Oct 20 2022, 11:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111166 Borke6793 May 24 2022, 11:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111173 KeagankCantu May 25 2022, 3:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114036 tracoficgran71 Oct 20 2022, 11:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111177 aidyngwillis May 25 2022, 7:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111180 dubaipropertiessale May 25 2022, 1:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111185 Bilegb03 May 25 2022, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114038 klebisacna14 Oct 20 2022, 12:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114043 mititenta73 Oct 20 2022, 3:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114044 sencuituathel46 Oct 20 2022, 3:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111199 dubailuxuryvillas Jun 24 2022, 12:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114059 Legacyce Oct 21 2022, 10:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114063 ilexcycho29 Oct 21 2022, 4:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111214 Wertheim67035 May 26 2022, 3:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111221 Vanleeu01 May 26 2022, 7:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111222 riyapaul May 26 2022, 7:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111223 Jcadriel15 May 26 2022, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114091 pieguardstacseo21 Oct 22 2022, 5:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114092 rapthyberria94 Oct 22 2022, 5:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111271 LarsMinesonn May 29 2022, 11:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114093 nonliphacont86 Oct 22 2022, 6:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114094 fruganmage13 Oct 22 2022, 6:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114095 motnatito68 Oct 22 2022, 7:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111297 Denniesr May 28 2022, 2:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114117 meainenousno67 Oct 24 2022, 11:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot