Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
114117 meainenousno67 Oct 24 2022, 11:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114121 tidoopibe26 Oct 24 2022, 12:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114125 synchdamontno28 Oct 24 2022, 5:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114126 theigygaba48 Oct 24 2022, 5:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111299 TysonlGrimes May 28 2022, 3:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111323 Ruhmantr May 29 2022, 4:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111326 IndialRomero May 29 2022, 5:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111335 MarcoChervetti May 31 2022, 4:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114127 hodgtrasevur53 Oct 24 2022, 5:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111349 Bumstej6 May 30 2022, 5:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111350 Rnim51 May 30 2022, 6:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111351 kolertysan May 30 2022, 6:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111354 Stensru2 May 30 2022, 8:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114143 payjnalirbuf88 Oct 25 2022, 8:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111360 adalynnjwaters May 31 2022, 4:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111361 stephenjdavidson May 31 2022, 5:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111362 naimajmack May 31 2022, 6:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111363 comoclonarwhatsapp May 31 2022, 6:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111364 tonyjfleming May 31 2022, 7:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111370 VilhoUosukainen Jun 26 2022, 11:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111385 Droyhn03 Jun 1 2022, 8:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114170 Huismant Oct 26 2022, 12:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114175 arariser69 Oct 26 2022, 4:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111387 RusselllLindsey Jun 1 2022, 9:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114206 mastop31 Oct 28 2022, 4:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114215 janobr91 Oct 29 2022, 1:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114226 chalcurdreema89 Oct 30 2022, 4:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114227 limavima83 Oct 30 2022, 4:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114229 suppsociwan46 Oct 30 2022, 4:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114230 galtempmomar61 Oct 30 2022, 4:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City