Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
114231 procenevla78 Oct 30 2022, 5:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111409 Egging04 Jun 2 2022, 9:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114246 rediparo68 Oct 31 2022, 9:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114253 gevogire25 Oct 31 2022, 3:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114254 liemedeke42 Oct 31 2022, 4:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114255 ckecsioprisdi82 Oct 31 2022, 4:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114260 tokirg84 Oct 31 2022, 6:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111429 Thomgbhn Jun 3 2022, 7:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114266 bapiny41 Nov 1 2022, 11:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114340 LordVishnu Nov 6 2022, 11:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114341 Hacon Nov 6 2022, 11:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114377 Stripchat Nov 8 2022, 11:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114380 maripj17 Nov 8 2022, 12:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114385 MyClub Nov 8 2022, 6:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111437 Murellou Jun 4 2022, 2:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111440 taniajcollins Jun 4 2022, 6:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111445 Wyss22897 Jun 4 2022, 9:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114397 tonyadam Oct 27 2023, 4:22 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
114408 laymicketppres29 Nov 9 2022, 3:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114409 kierajoser27 Nov 9 2022, 3:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114413 atydinaf Nov 9 2022, 6:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114414 abehcere68 Nov 9 2022, 6:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114416 rapthyberria17 Nov 9 2022, 8:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114417 philtbermeitab13 Nov 9 2022, 8:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111456 reedjdavis Jun 5 2022, 5:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111475 Delisi06 Jun 6 2022, 5:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114439 izyfuq Nov 10 2022, 5:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114442 ygyru Nov 10 2022, 7:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114444 8jordanc93100he9 Nov 10 2022, 8:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114445 4carolinec9891wr9 Nov 10 2022, 8:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, RIVE, Oh_Man