Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
114682 fitchmybercalm13 Nov 17 2022, 4:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114683 ibigelef58 Nov 17 2022, 4:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114684 controckterppa56 Nov 17 2022, 4:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114685 galconere67 Nov 17 2022, 4:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114687 bartswidirbreak49 Nov 17 2022, 4:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114688 slavihadaf64 Nov 17 2022, 4:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114690 rompnessknowin82 Nov 17 2022, 4:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111623 selenajbooker Jun 14 2022, 7:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111635 Stribli04 Jun 15 2022, 8:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111636 catherinejwinters Jun 15 2022, 8:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111638 Chewnffv Jun 15 2022, 9:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114710 Hildggth Nov 18 2022, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114749 honlitagsbraz78 Nov 19 2022, 3:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114751 ancaulanse75 Nov 19 2022, 5:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111661 khloejdiaz Jun 16 2022, 4:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111668 maximogstanley Jun 16 2022, 9:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111669 kimberlyjweber Jun 16 2022, 9:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111680 lineevase11 Jun 17 2022, 3:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111681 Penicf04 Jun 17 2022, 6:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114781 Gumpre06 Nov 21 2022, 2:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111696 riverghumphrey Jun 18 2022, 4:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111698 tobygcarter Jun 18 2022, 7:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111703 connorjmann Jun 18 2022, 10:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111723 Luryetgb Jun 20 2022, 5:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111728 ywexow Jun 20 2022, 8:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111729 fridaggaines Jun 20 2022, 8:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114821 infideta28 Nov 22 2022, 7:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114822 ringchamhanddis57 Nov 22 2022, 7:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114823 abofevva92 Nov 22 2022, 7:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114841 5sophiee1685wc6 Nov 23 2022, 9:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Andrea Rosa