Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
111860 PauloDamazio Jun 29 2022, 12:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115050 Alalertikiss Dec 1 2022, 2:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115053 wahalido42 Dec 1 2022, 3:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115054 Rae1 Dec 1 2022, 3:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111845 capacetedemoto Jun 25 2022, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111884 Faucetth Jun 27 2022, 8:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111894 caitlinggood Jun 28 2022, 5:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111896 charlieghorn Jun 28 2022, 6:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115057 saydrogfugo46 Dec 1 2022, 5:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115059 lessflaginsnip34 Dec 1 2022, 6:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115064 owohilin Dec 1 2022, 9:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115069 Myassignmentexperts Jun 11 2023, 12:37 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -147
115072 Minihan Mar 14 2023, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111897 Kennds04 Jun 28 2022, 7:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111901 nussmoriro79 Jun 28 2022, 9:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111903 langmashilfcess66 Jun 28 2022, 9:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115086 omikacik Dec 2 2022, 1:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111904 riegoslobol99 Jun 28 2022, 9:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111907 roinotacfa81 Jun 28 2022, 9:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111909 firbackrearthnen14 Jun 28 2022, 10:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115091 yratinah49 Dec 2 2022, 5:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115096 trikterosen19 Dec 2 2022, 7:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115097 serlaredad52 Dec 2 2022, 7:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111910 Vidovi04 Jun 28 2022, 10:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115115 Ogefertiknii Dec 3 2022, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115119 amglidkuti19 Dec 3 2022, 4:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115120 bobbsibacon69 Dec 3 2022, 4:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115123 abedy Dec 3 2022, 8:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111929 Grajed03 Jun 29 2022, 6:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111930 mikaylasfmerritt Jun 29 2022, 6:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sprunkiphase19