Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
115230 zeirorarnews11 Dec 8 2022, 5:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112060 giancarlosffrey Jul 6 2022, 6:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112065 Ciminf03 Jul 6 2022, 8:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115232 adgramalis57 Dec 8 2022, 5:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115233 ecitesex35 Dec 8 2022, 6:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115236 isexew Dec 8 2022, 11:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112066 jaydasfcarney Jul 6 2022, 9:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112067 yoselinsfmckay Jul 6 2022, 10:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112078 Phippen79438 Jul 7 2022, 9:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115250 igasewit Dec 9 2022, 1:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115255 ohavo Dec 9 2022, 5:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115259 abuhyle Dec 9 2022, 11:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115275 tfultexmosing39 Dec 10 2022, 5:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112086 Bauza3890 Jul 8 2022, 1:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115276 seronegca48 Dec 10 2022, 6:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115277 inalblasaf84 Dec 10 2022, 6:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115278 rogbozenri97 Dec 10 2022, 6:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112097 Segretog Jul 9 2022, 1:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112101 Salim65216 Jul 9 2022, 11:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115289 ritaculfidd29 Dec 11 2022, 1:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115290 pleadhallibold69 Dec 11 2022, 1:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115292 malissa2761 Dec 11 2022, 3:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115297 ayako1603 Dec 11 2022, 8:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112117 Spurgirr Jul 11 2022, 9:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112119 Barrenfv Jul 11 2022, 11:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112128 Pirtgbhn Jul 12 2022, 11:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115298 Jamerson66600 Dec 11 2022, 9:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115300 moon1447 Dec 11 2022, 9:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112137 Cadrie02 Jul 13 2022, 7:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112149 Beattf03 Jul 14 2022, 6:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax