Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
112309 ifadyt Jul 23 2022, 9:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115388 xiarochesug37 Dec 14 2022, 4:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115389 biasinltutal51 Dec 14 2022, 4:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115392 pictlihoruck76 Dec 14 2022, 6:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115393 taenitomig48 Dec 14 2022, 7:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112320 yaritzajkswanson Jul 24 2022, 3:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115394 welheartnimit44 Dec 14 2022, 7:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112334 Gramrrfg Jul 25 2022, 6:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112338 Bawner11761 Jul 25 2022, 9:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115412 cateringtarnow Dec 16 2022, 12:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115416 noella1229 Dec 15 2022, 2:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115419 posicamrant93 Dec 15 2022, 5:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112344 Paray88201 Jul 25 2022, 1:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112353 Corlef06 Jul 26 2022, 7:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115420 comgadanhei21 Dec 15 2022, 5:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115421 siszanehro62 Dec 15 2022, 6:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112354 Durfeyer Jul 26 2022, 8:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112359 Reinekin Jul 26 2022, 1:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115430 usazofot Dec 15 2022, 11:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112374 Burttram76955 Jul 27 2022, 7:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112378 emtepasga36 Jul 27 2022, 9:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112369 shelbyjkkline Jul 27 2022, 6:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112383 Mclaffvm Jul 27 2022, 10:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112386 epsuitroplia61 Jul 27 2022, 11:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112388 suriel95 Jul 27 2022, 12:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112389 Brixnerty Jul 27 2022, 12:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115533 osrodgada53 Dec 21 2022, 1:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115537 poundpurahand52 Dec 21 2022, 3:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115538 tosztohosb Dec 21 2022, 4:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112403 Jungrrfv Jul 28 2022, 6:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, NudeRaider