Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
115319 mylifehulb Dec 12 2022, 12:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115320 Starfvvgb Dec 12 2022, 1:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115321 kim668 Dec 12 2022, 2:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112151 coaspamweekga25 Jul 14 2022, 7:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112155 Bieleyhn Jul 14 2022, 11:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112164 ManAndVanTooting Jul 15 2022, 7:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115323 kim248 Dec 12 2022, 3:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115324 luis1299 Dec 12 2022, 4:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115325 kim897 Dec 12 2022, 4:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112170 Salisj06 Jul 15 2022, 10:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112175 Leonhn06 Jul 15 2022, 12:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115327 kim891 Dec 12 2022, 5:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115329 jillian1768 Dec 12 2022, 7:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115330 tosztolcwr Dec 12 2022, 10:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112188 ivysfclayton Jul 16 2022, 5:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112189 miltonsfburns Jul 16 2022, 7:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112191 madelinesfmcconnell Jul 16 2022, 9:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115333 adriana3176 Dec 12 2022, 10:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112192 maceysfellis Jul 16 2022, 10:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112193 xiomarasfwatkins Jul 16 2022, 11:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112213 litanorman Jul 18 2022, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115343 tosztooadw Dec 13 2022, 1:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115346 rita1754 Dec 13 2022, 2:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115347 Pbolek93 Dec 13 2022, 2:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115359 gamesns Dec 14 2022, 2:19 pm Hidden 2 4 5 -115
112258 Rafteras Jul 20 2022, 9:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112287 Rapelyea60071 Jul 21 2022, 11:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112293 Grauel48721 Jul 22 2022, 1:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115380 worlrevepound89 Dec 14 2022, 1:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115387 theidusorpo79 Dec 14 2022, 3:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sprunkiphase19