Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
115537 poundpurahand52 Dec 21 2022, 3:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115538 tosztohosb Dec 21 2022, 4:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112403 Jungrrfv Jul 28 2022, 6:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115543 tosztoigrb Dec 21 2022, 10:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115560 onhapunlo58 Dec 22 2022, 1:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115562 parilessbo21 Dec 22 2022, 2:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115563 prodisvelni41 Dec 22 2022, 2:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112419 Lnhud58 Jul 29 2022, 7:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112424 cristineyo Jul 29 2022, 9:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112425 Rothove40703 Jul 29 2022, 10:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115568 tosztorwrk Dec 22 2022, 4:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115569 bridweacaba63 Dec 22 2022, 6:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115570 inbaydisboy39 Dec 22 2022, 6:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115572 annie01 Jan 18 2023, 9:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112426 Lehnertf Jul 29 2022, 11:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112427 lisaevans9 Jul 29 2022, 12:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115619 corbo1 Dec 26 2022, 7:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115620 ayyImao Dec 26 2022, 7:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115622 bevayik Dec 27 2022, 5:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112434 JasonDorothy Jul 30 2022, 5:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112438 Barlakei Jul 30 2022, 11:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115630 fsandx49 Dec 27 2022, 4:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115648 healllochhead Dec 28 2022, 3:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115651 ractverfarow34 Dec 28 2022, 4:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112462 Oehmiftg Aug 1 2022, 6:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115652 windpirbiotu56 Dec 28 2022, 7:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112466 Knuckle02 Aug 1 2022, 9:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112468 Lafarge54276 Aug 1 2022, 11:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115687 6giannac8491xfh2 Dec 30 2022, 2:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112481 lalitsen Aug 2 2022, 5:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NimoStar