Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
115694 3avae4891xyo6 Dec 30 2022, 5:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115695 8milae5191xyL7 Dec 30 2022, 5:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112486 Mccadam05 Aug 2 2022, 11:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112487 Andros75874 Aug 2 2022, 11:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115696 5adriane17100xyh2 Dec 30 2022, 5:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115697 8jordanc971xec9 Dec 30 2022, 5:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115698 2miac8391xfh2 Dec 30 2022, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115699 3camilae17100xeo4 Dec 30 2022, 6:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115701 7oliviac1485xrN9 Dec 30 2022, 8:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112491 brianryan2231 Aug 8 2022, 6:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112499 Maurif04 Aug 3 2022, 6:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115703 6emmae7891xhb5 Dec 30 2022, 8:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115704 7lydiae41100xwb1 Dec 30 2022, 9:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112501 Preisteg Aug 3 2022, 9:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112503 madeleinejkgeorge Aug 3 2022, 9:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112505 Aguada44153 Aug 3 2022, 11:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115705 7gabriellac5222xfb4 Dec 30 2022, 9:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115706 5oliviac293xyB5 Dec 30 2022, 10:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112525 Alligood46730 Aug 4 2022, 10:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115707 3gabriellae693xfo6 Dec 30 2022, 10:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115709 7jordane832xwr3 Dec 30 2022, 10:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115710 8charlottec131xgh6 Dec 30 2022, 10:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115711 4giannae7723xga4 Dec 30 2022, 11:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115713 9adrianc961xhh4 Dec 31 2022, 12:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115714 6jordane472xfM3 Dec 31 2022, 12:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112532 Judgef05 Aug 5 2022, 6:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112536 Reckard23725 Aug 5 2022, 10:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115752 efejeve Jan 2 2023, 5:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112543 trippjkhinton Aug 6 2022, 3:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115762 ylaco Jan 2 2023, 8:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE