Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
115839 ekikix Jan 4 2023, 4:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115852 sylifirepnfq Jan 5 2023, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112708 LorraineJMayer Aug 16 2022, 8:39 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
112713 Xchesu96 Aug 16 2022, 11:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112714 Dragotta Aug 16 2022, 1:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112716 Seanez64711 Aug 16 2022, 3:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112723 Enhud66 Aug 17 2022, 7:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112725 Diblasio Aug 17 2022, 9:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112728 Litmanowicz Aug 17 2022, 12:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115865 lamlomaco82 Jan 6 2023, 4:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112729 nancycaroll1 Aug 17 2022, 2:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112730 Beyalder Aug 17 2022, 3:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115895 Shertzer7566 Jan 8 2023, 4:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115914 salvadojzti Jan 9 2023, 7:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112735 Zervas03 Aug 18 2022, 6:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112744 Baldin05 Aug 18 2022, 12:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115926 hurtowniapaneli Jan 16 2023, 10:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112746 Ardidt03 Aug 18 2022, 1:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112750 ethelclary Aug 19 2022, 6:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115931 Tuholski60133 Jan 10 2023, 4:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115934 regaghyaver15 Jan 10 2023, 6:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115951 AizenMert Jan 11 2023, 6:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115952 Triki Jan 12 2023, 1:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112751 Hewdcdfv Aug 19 2022, 6:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112755 Hoscheid Aug 19 2022, 9:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112759 Waltho47696 Aug 19 2022, 11:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115989 Mixi22 Jan 14 2023, 2:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112758 samsoares Aug 19 2022, 12:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112761 Mccorrfv Aug 19 2022, 1:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112762 Maloof1261 Aug 19 2022, 2:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry