Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
112853 Tino64386 Aug 25 2022, 3:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116116 Mirka Jan 24 2023, 1:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116133 nelik Jan 24 2023, 9:28 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -147
112857 masonfitzgerald Aug 26 2022, 2:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116151 Bringham Jan 25 2023, 6:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116165 BoyanVaas Jan 26 2023, 5:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116171 EliseViense Jan 26 2023, 5:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112859 Heisrrfb Aug 26 2022, 8:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112862 Dario32A Aug 26 2022, 9:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112863 Grahan24974 Aug 26 2022, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116184 adw0katbielsko Jan 27 2023, 11:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112864 Mewbof04 Aug 26 2022, 11:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112866 PaulMankin Aug 26 2022, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116191 Tenned02 Jan 27 2023, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112874 nikolasfdwarner Aug 27 2022, 7:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112876 Joans59037 Aug 27 2022, 10:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112886 aspenfdmays Aug 28 2022, 5:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112887 meghanfdstanley Aug 28 2022, 5:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116224 ZeroAutomotive Jan 30 2023, 3:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112889 Boeson71392 Aug 28 2022, 8:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112891 braydenfdbradford Aug 28 2022, 11:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112910 Calero11352 Aug 29 2022, 11:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116241 natalie321 Jan 31 2023, 3:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112905 thomasfdbenjamin Aug 29 2022, 5:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116259 yeehaw Jan 31 2023, 6:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116261 konebl51 Jan 31 2023, 6:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112918 Cousif01 Aug 29 2022, 3:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116262 oliwkapt Jan 31 2023, 7:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116265 luszczykyqvd Jan 31 2023, 9:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112930 scottfdjenkins Aug 30 2022, 8:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry