Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116395 JohnShaw Feb 8 2023, 4:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116402 digitalkora Feb 10 2023, 7:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116417 3milac28100xwh1 Feb 8 2023, 11:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116418 3miac282xtB9 Feb 8 2023, 11:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113012 pinboorarip47 Sep 3 2022, 7:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113036 terteteno34 Sep 5 2022, 9:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113037 Nithuriel33 Sep 5 2022, 10:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113042 Russe69934 Sep 5 2022, 2:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116419 1claudiae2223xeb2 Feb 9 2023, 2:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116422 havenmpalexander Feb 9 2023, 4:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113049 Eberline Sep 6 2022, 5:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113053 Barcelona41519 Sep 6 2022, 10:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113060 Emmertfg Sep 6 2022, 3:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116454 nvenerceteb91 Feb 9 2023, 5:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116456 debethensvil42 Feb 9 2023, 6:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113066 trentkriggs Sep 7 2022, 5:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113068 rhyskfritz Sep 7 2022, 6:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113069 Jherie79 Sep 7 2022, 6:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113072 Zruman50 Sep 7 2022, 10:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116473 enlorumys12 Feb 10 2023, 6:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116474 bhutoptylra45 Feb 10 2023, 6:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113073 monicakgarcia Sep 7 2022, 10:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113078 Wilseydc Sep 7 2022, 1:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113090 Hierrd05 Sep 8 2022, 7:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113100 Carsof06 Sep 8 2022, 12:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113116 Standagetij Sep 9 2022, 7:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113119 Bultmanm Sep 9 2022, 8:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113122 Guihfvgb Sep 9 2022, 12:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113123 Mathuf05 Sep 9 2022, 2:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113131 TomGould Sep 10 2022, 7:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry