Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
112932 Fznew83 Aug 30 2022, 10:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112943 QasirAli Aug 31 2022, 5:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112949 Rodeid04 Aug 31 2022, 9:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112955 MirtoshMineck Aug 31 2022, 11:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116304 macnus19556 Feb 2 2023, 5:13 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -147
112958 Rikerd02 Aug 31 2022, 1:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112960 Boccanfuso15872 Aug 31 2022, 1:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112963 Stephans Aug 31 2022, 3:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116318 subpmabnighla98 Feb 3 2023, 5:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116319 ginnpercory65 Feb 3 2023, 5:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112967 melaniekdaniel Sep 1 2022, 5:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112968 Fortmacd Sep 1 2022, 5:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112969 dangelokgutierrez Sep 1 2022, 6:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116338 7andrewc68100xto7 Feb 4 2023, 5:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116346 7carolinee661xhM3 Feb 4 2023, 9:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116347 4adrianc2323xyr2 Feb 4 2023, 9:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116348 5carolinec461xgc9 Feb 4 2023, 10:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116349 4evane8485xhe3 Feb 4 2023, 10:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112973 acekvargas Sep 1 2022, 8:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116350 5claudiae81100xga2 Feb 4 2023, 10:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112977 Glaubedc Sep 1 2022, 10:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112979 Mayonety Sep 1 2022, 10:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112981 arifddecker Sep 1 2022, 11:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112985 Bontem01 Sep 1 2022, 4:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112993 Hoopehnj Sep 2 2022, 7:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116390 lulakitti63 Feb 7 2023, 5:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116392 MattchuBlean Feb 7 2023, 10:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116394 doyen94976 Feb 8 2023, 1:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112996 Petrov01 Sep 2 2022, 11:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113000 Holsor01 Sep 2 2022, 3:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry