Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116508 renratopas41 Feb 11 2023, 5:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116509 spigmesecmi14 Feb 11 2023, 5:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116518 sylifiretmsn Feb 11 2023, 8:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113139 Carmenly Sep 11 2022, 6:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113140 Ponesa35538 Sep 11 2022, 10:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113141 Ridlebertikni Sep 11 2022, 2:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113143 Canelest Sep 11 2022, 3:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116520 3alicec3122xhM3 Feb 11 2023, 9:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116521 5audreyc183xra4 Feb 11 2023, 9:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113150 Ciprof04 Sep 12 2022, 9:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113151 Holterinkis Sep 12 2022, 10:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116522 3lydiac4585xrN5 Feb 11 2023, 10:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116524 1madisone521xre1 Feb 12 2023, 12:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116525 9giannae741xrB7 Feb 12 2023, 12:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116526 2evane813xfb5 Feb 12 2023, 12:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116527 8camilac1323xrM1 Feb 12 2023, 12:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116528 8jasminee47100xfb7 Feb 12 2023, 12:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113155 Hayesdfg Sep 12 2022, 5:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116529 9adrianc6991xre6 Feb 12 2023, 1:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116530 7emmac883xrh4 Feb 12 2023, 1:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113168 Provendd Sep 13 2022, 8:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113171 Noguerat Sep 13 2022, 11:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113174 Maberygg Sep 13 2022, 1:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116533 2oliviae2485xeb1 Feb 12 2023, 2:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116534 7alicee7222xrh4 Feb 12 2023, 2:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116535 9lydiac122xeL6 Feb 12 2023, 2:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116536 1audreye813xwN1 Feb 12 2023, 3:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116537 4oliviae5191xge7 Feb 12 2023, 3:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113169 emmettkdavies Sep 13 2022, 8:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116542 9charlottec261xhr0 Feb 12 2023, 4:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, City, Symmetry