Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113265 orynycewi Sep 17 2022, 7:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113267 ozequse Sep 17 2022, 9:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116653 artubak Feb 21 2023, 7:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113266 osiqu Sep 17 2022, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113268 umemydoza Sep 17 2022, 10:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116660 contmeldudown1415 Feb 20 2023, 6:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116661 grilmindropci1425 Feb 20 2023, 6:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113269 unusitic Sep 17 2022, 12:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113271 iramyb Sep 17 2022, 1:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116662 najrontmxou Feb 20 2023, 6:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116663 realcouricli6413 Feb 20 2023, 8:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113306 Athmantg Sep 19 2022, 6:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113308 PiFxierkia05 Sep 19 2022, 7:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113310 stonavaczechy Sep 19 2022, 9:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113314 Nancgg04 Sep 19 2022, 1:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116682 Stempien Feb 21 2023, 8:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116685 deefo01 Feb 22 2023, 3:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113311 aborcjacz Sep 19 2022, 9:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113318 Bellinge Sep 19 2022, 2:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116701 fryczk83 Feb 22 2023, 7:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116704 calmkitten Feb 22 2023, 9:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113321 azopoji Sep 19 2022, 3:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116708 NAD+ iv infusion Feb 23 2023, 5:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113339 jewelklucas Oct 9 2022, 3:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113340 Creasm01 Sep 20 2022, 6:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113341 tabletkiporonnet Sep 20 2022, 10:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113342 Oherie36 Sep 20 2022, 7:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113344 Bureaufv Sep 20 2022, 9:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113345 aborcjaczechyGP Sep 20 2022, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113347 Alvera05 Sep 20 2022, 3:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, City, Symmetry