Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116759 miznerki24 Feb 25 2023, 3:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116760 ipanelus2 Feb 25 2023, 11:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113404 yvuluq Sep 23 2022, 6:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113405 Reutyg06 Sep 23 2022, 6:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113406 badwzrobialystok Sep 23 2022, 12:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116761 strongfriend Feb 25 2023, 4:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113407 czeaborcja Sep 23 2022, 9:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113411 Chever04 Sep 23 2022, 12:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116773 kaliszan2 Feb 25 2023, 8:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113413 Lobellis Sep 23 2022, 1:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113414 Chamber20518 Sep 23 2022, 5:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116774 podlogi12 Feb 25 2023, 9:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116776 parkietki11 Feb 26 2023, 12:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116777 12parken Feb 26 2023, 12:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116778 baileegfcosta Feb 26 2023, 5:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116781 subspoconpo6431 Feb 26 2023, 7:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116786 bernardgfhaney Feb 27 2023, 4:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116787 RobertMallory Feb 27 2023, 6:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113424 egisiqu Sep 24 2022, 8:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113427 Colecchi3143 Sep 24 2022, 10:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116805 henrympterrell Feb 28 2023, 4:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116806 Adolfo Hawkins Feb 28 2023, 5:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113428 ocihu Sep 24 2022, 12:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113434 osaze Sep 24 2022, 3:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113435 Dargantu Sep 24 2022, 4:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116844 Yes Machinery Mar 2 2023, 6:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113446 Breidigan44164 Sep 25 2022, 12:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113449 RubbishRemovalLondo Sep 27 2022, 6:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113450 cytotec Sep 26 2022, 7:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113451 Arboterikis Sep 26 2022, 7:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, City, Symmetry