Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
122638 7harpere43100he1 Jul 25 2023, 12:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122639 1harperc1891gh6 Jul 25 2023, 12:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122640 4lydiae3585tc6 Jul 25 2023, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122641 Pearlmff Jul 25 2023, 1:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122654 2charlottee9622rL3 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122655 2jordanc8722eh9 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122656 5milac2285tM3 Jul 25 2023, 2:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122658 1alicec251hg1 Jul 25 2023, 2:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122659 4miac121hB5 Jul 25 2023, 2:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122662 ubarypon Jul 25 2023, 2:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122664 9madisonc9123gb3 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122669 bellavirtuorganic Jul 25 2023, 4:14 pm Hidden 2 1 0 -145
122674 4jordanc143ye2 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122676 ipisip Jul 25 2023, 6:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122680 ohelahip Jul 25 2023, 7:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122684 6sophiec85100gM1 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122686 Mielarka Aug 6 2023, 5:01 pm Hidden 4 0 0 -150
122687 anuro Jul 25 2023, 9:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122689 Klafeff06 Jul 25 2023, 9:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122696 egequsa Jul 26 2023, 12:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122697 7taylore37100rN1 Jul 26 2023, 12:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122698 3adriane82100hg9 Jul 26 2023, 12:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122704 ivunage Jul 26 2023, 1:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122706 7jordanc8423hb1 Jul 26 2023, 2:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122710 4oliviae183tp4 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122714 useqob Jul 26 2023, 4:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122718 usagizoqu Jul 26 2023, 6:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122720 8charlottec133wh3 Jul 26 2023, 6:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122722 9adrianc9185rM6 Jul 26 2023, 7:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122723 3taylorc972fa1 Jul 26 2023, 7:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry