Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
122548 5madisone9722hL1 Jul 25 2023, 6:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122550 1jordanc971rh1 Jul 25 2023, 6:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122551 3charlottec23100yB0 Jul 25 2023, 6:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122553 Locksmith Camden Jul 25 2023, 7:03 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
122555 7camilae2923ye1 Jul 25 2023, 7:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122557 7carolinee563hc9 Jul 25 2023, 7:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122560 5milac5823he1 Jul 25 2023, 7:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122572 Laggbhytt Jul 25 2023, 8:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122578 8evanc8922gN7 Jul 25 2023, 8:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122579 3oliviac5422ye6 Jul 25 2023, 8:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122581 5andrewe931fo2 Jul 25 2023, 8:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122587 7sophiec4223wa9 Jul 25 2023, 9:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122589 2oliviac2491fB7 Jul 25 2023, 9:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122590 1evanc7422ta0 Jul 25 2023, 9:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122591 8audreyc673wB0 Jul 25 2023, 9:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122592 6giannac732fg1 Jul 25 2023, 9:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122593 9alicec98100fB0 Jul 25 2023, 9:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122594 2giannac741fN4 Jul 25 2023, 9:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122596 7milae9185hh0 Jul 25 2023, 9:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122597 6andrewe7585wh4 Jul 25 2023, 10:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122600 Buckefvff Jul 25 2023, 10:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122603 9madisonc4991wB7 Jul 25 2023, 10:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122605 3miae2623rB0 Jul 25 2023, 10:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122609 7sophiee981fo5 Jul 25 2023, 10:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122626 1camilae6723rp3 Jul 25 2023, 12:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122627 3sophiee4322ra4 Jul 25 2023, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122628 9carolinec891fN4 Jul 25 2023, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122634 6claudiac721yo1 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122635 1miae4923yc1 Jul 25 2023, 12:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122636 2madisonc642fe0 Jul 25 2023, 12:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
[2026-10-05. : 6:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Ultraviolet, RIVE