Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113344 Bureaufv Sep 20 2022, 9:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113345 aborcjaczechyGP Sep 20 2022, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113347 Alvera05 Sep 20 2022, 3:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116723 1sophiec5722xyh2 Feb 23 2023, 7:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116724 8charlottee5285xec5 Feb 23 2023, 7:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116725 1adrianc993xfh0 Feb 23 2023, 7:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116726 1milac56100xhh2 Feb 23 2023, 8:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116727 6avac7922xrB1 Feb 23 2023, 9:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113361 Dunwed01 Sep 21 2022, 7:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116728 5giannac662xwa5 Feb 23 2023, 9:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116730 zPodloga145 Feb 24 2023, 2:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116731 uPanele13 Feb 24 2023, 4:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113365 unatelec44 Sep 21 2022, 10:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113366 klinikiczechy Sep 21 2022, 10:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113368 Landrdcd Sep 21 2022, 1:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116746 royrevolco6173 Feb 24 2023, 6:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116747 orexmulra1129 Feb 24 2023, 7:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113369 Floraene59 Sep 21 2022, 1:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113378 czechyaborr Sep 22 2022, 6:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113380 stonavaklinikaa Sep 22 2022, 12:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116749 lajobsworkrab3954 Feb 24 2023, 7:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116750 wnetrzadom125 Feb 24 2023, 10:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116751 1jasminec413xfL5 Feb 24 2023, 10:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113382 leeknixon Sep 22 2022, 10:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113388 Riechytg Sep 22 2022, 1:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116752 8miae852xhg9 Feb 24 2023, 10:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116753 1giannae7585xyg6 Feb 24 2023, 10:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116754 domki129z Feb 25 2023, 12:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116755 5camilac4991xyr1 Feb 24 2023, 10:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113390 Dpeka34 Sep 22 2022, 1:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, properallow4