Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116878 eropskidoz5359 Mar 3 2023, 8:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116879 zewinohou3386 Mar 3 2023, 8:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113453 Sanped02 Sep 26 2022, 9:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113454 ofysaxib Sep 26 2022, 11:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113455 Kaeink81209 Sep 26 2022, 12:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116880 stevellyte3327 Mar 3 2023, 8:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116915 1alicee981wB6 Mar 4 2023, 7:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116920 4gabriellac392ha1 Mar 4 2023, 9:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113457 Gammdd02 Sep 26 2022, 2:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113458 abortchekhiya Sep 27 2022, 8:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116921 9alicee8385tL6 Mar 4 2023, 10:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116922 5miae8223ta3 Mar 4 2023, 10:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113465 Handyman Hampton Sep 27 2022, 11:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113469 Jurafertikis Sep 27 2022, 7:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113472 Bramlit04 Sep 27 2022, 8:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113473 klinikastonava Sep 27 2022, 1:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113476 Casanitritt Sep 27 2022, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113478 powiklaniapoabor Sep 27 2022, 8:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113479 Walinikidi Sep 27 2022, 5:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113482 tabletkiporonne Sep 28 2022, 7:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116924 2camilac783wg1 Mar 4 2023, 11:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116925 beso12 Mar 5 2023, 1:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113491 aborcjafarmakologi Sep 28 2022, 12:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113493 cgklinikastonava Sep 28 2022, 8:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113494 Telchiktrkis Sep 28 2022, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113495 Fulopk06 Sep 28 2022, 10:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113496 Mather64597 Sep 28 2022, 12:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113497 arthrotecpk Sep 28 2022, 2:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113498 biurkagamingowe1 Sep 28 2022, 1:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113499 Carinwer Sep 28 2022, 2:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, City, Symmetry