Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116543 8miac2423xeg0 Feb 12 2023, 5:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116544 7andrewe5291xhB1 Feb 12 2023, 5:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113177 vuydavomlu01 Sep 13 2022, 6:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116554 todsdadpat Feb 12 2023, 6:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116555 sylifireuucv Feb 12 2023, 8:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116561 naprawawrzecioncnc Feb 14 2023, 7:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113187 Hughenterik Sep 14 2022, 9:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113189 Degiorg02 Sep 14 2022, 10:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113191 daxkjames Sep 14 2022, 10:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113194 Haigff01 Sep 14 2022, 11:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116564 enrousishels53 Feb 13 2023, 6:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116566 spoktualkedirt66 Feb 13 2023, 7:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116567 dedemembton47 Feb 13 2023, 7:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113188 patrickkfranco Sep 14 2022, 9:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116568 rapthyberria84 Feb 13 2023, 7:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116569 asearmahelp11 Feb 13 2023, 8:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113195 Pophiel24 Sep 14 2022, 12:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113205 Mourdf04 Sep 15 2022, 10:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113210 Rigonf06 Sep 15 2022, 2:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116571 prefabrykacja Feb 17 2023, 9:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116581 sylifirehubj Feb 14 2023, 8:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113219 Orumeerf Sep 16 2022, 6:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113220 ivazojapa Sep 16 2022, 10:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113221 Yuaerdfv Sep 16 2022, 11:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116592 ethnorocket Feb 15 2023, 11:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116615 brightpoppy Feb 17 2023, 9:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116624 beswick Feb 18 2023, 9:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116641 cannongfwilkins Feb 20 2023, 4:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116642 princessmpburton Feb 20 2023, 4:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116643 ejectsystem Feb 20 2023, 5:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry