Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
115999 gumpbrecvore99 Jan 15 2023, 5:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112773 quintenfdlowe Aug 20 2022, 5:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112776 yamiletfdreilly Aug 20 2022, 10:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112778 Schwings Aug 20 2022, 3:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116018 austerwrzeciona Jan 18 2023, 2:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116025 mimi2 Jan 17 2023, 1:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112800 Benito02 Aug 22 2022, 6:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112803 Replinkj06 Aug 22 2022, 9:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112804 Jdonna90 Aug 22 2022, 9:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112805 Korby75599 Aug 22 2022, 11:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116038 hellmikommmg Jan 17 2023, 8:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112812 Hannagan Aug 23 2022, 7:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112816 thailandrealest Aug 23 2022, 12:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116046 kidskatowice Jan 18 2023, 3:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112817 Butgbt03 Aug 23 2022, 2:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112818 Swarn1551 Aug 23 2022, 2:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116048 opcaufiote12 Jan 18 2023, 4:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116049 decgelomu15 Jan 18 2023, 4:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112824 Btyreed01 Aug 24 2022, 7:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112825 okapyxug Aug 24 2022, 8:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112826 Snellgrove Aug 24 2022, 10:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116062 Disabato Jan 19 2023, 8:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116079 ireneuszostrowski Jan 20 2023, 9:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112827 Kleibe01 Aug 24 2022, 10:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112832 Weatherington Aug 24 2022, 1:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112833 Crocktrf Aug 24 2022, 3:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116096 transwest Feb 17 2023, 1:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112841 Vanruitf Aug 25 2022, 6:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112844 slot777gacor Aug 25 2022, 9:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116104 Prowriterethan Jan 23 2023, 3:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry