Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
115766 2camilac722xfh1 Jan 2 2023, 9:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115767 8sophiee7623xgg2 Jan 2 2023, 10:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112546 gracelynjkbell Aug 6 2022, 7:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115770 ixigilul Jan 2 2023, 10:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115771 8sophiee8223xfo7 Jan 2 2023, 10:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115773 5jasminec6691xyr7 Jan 2 2023, 11:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112550 thaddeusjkshaw Aug 6 2022, 11:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112555 skylerjkmiranda Aug 7 2022, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112557 josuejkmills Aug 7 2022, 6:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112558 islajkstone Aug 7 2022, 7:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112560 samueljkvance Aug 7 2022, 9:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115777 5adrianc5323xfa3 Jan 3 2023, 12:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115778 8jasminec223xeL2 Jan 3 2023, 12:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115779 4claudiac22100xeo2 Jan 3 2023, 12:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115780 8sophiec6423xec5 Jan 3 2023, 12:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112561 Demonte63589 Aug 7 2022, 1:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112573 Neveu22770 Aug 8 2022, 9:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115781 5jasminec9785xfg5 Jan 3 2023, 1:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115782 uzajapap Jan 3 2023, 1:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115783 8milac7291xwo9 Jan 3 2023, 1:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115784 6madisone1422xrL7 Jan 3 2023, 1:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115785 2emmac2891xfh5 Jan 3 2023, 1:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112577 Nivitopt Aug 8 2022, 9:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112634 anaaliciaa Aug 12 2022, 1:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112627 karljrockwell Aug 12 2022, 12:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115813 unanatys Jan 3 2023, 11:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115814 anogiriz Jan 4 2023, 1:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112640 fibneyliga31 Aug 13 2022, 4:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112641 josiahjkpayne Aug 13 2022, 4:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112666 Thornhill67958 Aug 14 2022, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE