Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121675 Bascofvg Jul 4 2023, 3:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121676 Cargbgff Jul 4 2023, 4:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121677 Delfeld01 Jul 4 2023, 7:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121683 annefgmendoza Jul 5 2023, 4:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121688 helendam Aug 11 2023, 2:11 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
121689 yellowmaestro Jul 5 2023, 7:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121690 Hrhamiel39 Jul 5 2023, 7:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121691 Neaggl04 Jul 5 2023, 8:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121692 Nanisa2 Jul 5 2023, 9:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121693 liagtlove Jul 5 2023, 9:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121697 yellowfanatic Jul 5 2023, 11:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121699 olivyq Jul 5 2023, 4:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121702 Turgtyhg Jul 5 2023, 9:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121703 Mattingj Jul 5 2023, 11:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121707 amayafgsanchez Jul 6 2023, 3:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121710 Diaddn04 Jul 6 2023, 7:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121712 Norffv04 Jul 6 2023, 9:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121714 arixufot Jul 6 2023, 12:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121715 Vanejj04 Jul 6 2023, 12:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121716 Jvyes08 Jul 6 2023, 1:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121717 Chouhnbgt04 Jul 6 2023, 3:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121718 hothero Jul 6 2023, 3:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121720 Olevefvff Jul 6 2023, 7:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121724 yzuzinyp Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
121726 atlantictowingau Jul 7 2023, 10:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121727 heventkatowice Jul 7 2023, 11:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121728 Carpedcdd Jul 7 2023, 1:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121729 misroseri7536 Jul 7 2023, 4:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121730 sombupoti3561 Jul 7 2023, 4:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121733 6andrewe552yp0 Jul 7 2023, 4:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry