Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121734 7avac66100rp7 Jul 7 2023, 5:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121736 3madisonc1491ye1 Jul 7 2023, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121737 5giannae822ta1 Jul 7 2023, 5:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121738 1jasminee113yB6 Jul 7 2023, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121740 6adrianc8623eN0 Jul 7 2023, 5:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121742 igozezywo Jul 7 2023, 6:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121745 jorgefgkennedy Jul 8 2023, 1:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121748 bridgerfghart Jul 8 2023, 4:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121749 tessfgwelch Jul 8 2023, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121752 tesdacinsyst1145 Jul 8 2023, 5:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121754 rebekahfgherman Jul 8 2023, 6:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121755 marcofgvelasquez Jul 8 2023, 6:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121756 jerryfgcooke Jul 8 2023, 8:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121758 kellenfghendricks Jul 8 2023, 10:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121760 8jasminee761gb5 Jul 8 2023, 11:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121761 6jordanc4585eg3 Jul 8 2023, 11:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121762 2jasminec752yc1 Jul 8 2023, 11:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121763 idebe Jul 8 2023, 11:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121764 1andrewc2585wB6 Jul 8 2023, 11:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121765 4camilae573th2 Jul 8 2023, 11:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121766 4camilae25100go1 Jul 8 2023, 11:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121767 5lydiae6591wN0 Jul 8 2023, 12:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121769 6lydiae5885eN0 Jul 8 2023, 12:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121771 6alicee27100tc0 Jul 8 2023, 12:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121772 9lydiac55100hc2 Jul 8 2023, 12:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121775 4giannac2485rM7 Jul 8 2023, 12:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121779 dsh1905 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
121782 jimenafgbest Jul 9 2023, 2:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121784 roemo Jul 9 2023, 2:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121785 lucillefggeorge Jul 9 2023, 3:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry